Sunday, January 26, 2014

True Colors

"THIS NIGGA TOLD ME "DONT FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM".LAST TIME I CHECK ----- ALWAYS HAD AND ----- NEVER WANT FOR NOTHING.MY MOTHER AND FATHER MADE SURE I HAD AND I MAKE SURE MY SON HAVE.NOW I KNOW WHERE WE STAND AND ONCE YOU ACROSS THAT LINE, THERE NO TURN AROUND.NEVER KNOW WHO YOU HAVE IN YOUR CIRCLE UNTILE THEY SHOW THEY TURE COLOR.ME, ------ AND -----."

 Note: The names have been crossed out for anonymity.

Translation: This person told me to never forget your place of origin. As I can last recall, I have not ever lacked, and I have made sure of the same circumstance for my son. I now know the relationship between I and the person who addressed me. He crossed the Rubicon. You never know who you have among you until they display their true colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment